Are you a Receptionist who has strong customer skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in personal, business coverage and financial products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the company, answering phones, directing calls and answering customer questions.
- Greet customers
- Data entry
- Filing and scanning
- Any miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, front desk or office experience is ideal
- Would consider someone who has a fantastic front desk personality
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, personable and welcoming
- Strong customer skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Must take initiative and be moldable
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small office and team environment
- Variety in position
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140024
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.