Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity during the current tax season?
Our client specializes in tax return preparation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the phones, greet walk-ins and assist customers who come in to pick up/drop off their tax documents.
- Run credit card payments and process checks
- Assist with filing, scanning and light bookkeeping
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of work experience, ideally within an office but can consider retail and food service as well
- Any experience on the phones is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Warm and friendly
- Excellent customer service demeanor
- Strong multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Loyal customers
- Great management team
Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140075
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.