Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Receptionist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is a smaller, boutique firm that provides legal services to families and individuals in Madison and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet clients and assist with administrative tasks as needed.
- Answer phone calls
- Greet, welcome and direct clients
- Maintain appearance of reception area, copy room and conference rooms
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Maintain the schedule and calendars
- Assist with photocopying, scanning and data entry
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform general office tasks such as running errands and any other tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of work experience from within a professional office setting is ideal but will consider other settings
- Any experience working in the legal industry is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and self-starter
- Friendly and outgoing with an over the phone smile
- Must have ability to work with and relate to all types of personalities
- Self-starter and ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills with multiple interruptions throughout the day
- Team player and must be flexible and adaptable to help out wherever needed
- Must take ownership of their position and be willing to put in extra time as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, boutique firm
- Professional, yet fun environment
- Team environment with the opportunity to work independently
- Growing firm
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00pm can offer some flexibility if someone needs 7:30am – 4:30pm or 8:30am – 5:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $20.00 / hr.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 140094
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.