Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a leader in the financial planning industry. They aim to provide their clients with financial confidence through a variety of financial offerings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk assisting the office as needed.
- Greet clients and patients
- Answer multiple phone lines and take messages
- Schedule appointments, re-schedule appointments and take cancellations
- Collect payments
- Pull up reports for meetings
- Sort mail
- Copy and scan files
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of receptionist or office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has great customer service skills, front desk presence and has the professional personality to do the job that can learn quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, personable, friendly and welcoming both in person and over the phone
- Ability to be empathetic and polite but yet know when to redirect conversations
- Must be able to handle sensitive, confidential information and abide by HIPAA laws
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills
- Strong worth ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Great internal staff longevity
- Nice and friendly work environment
Hours: Part-time – 1 day per week working 8 hours between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140099
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.