Are you a Receptionist who has strong computer skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a small office environment?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer a multi-line phone system and greet clients.
- Type letters using templates
- Complete and type legal documents
- Type up letters from recordings
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some office experience and strong computer skills
- Ability to answer phones and be professional
- Any legal or dictation experience is a plus
- MSWD skills
- Must be okay rolling with the punches and help the office stay organized
- Must be thick-skinned
- Must be a quick learner and able to think quickly on your feet
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140131
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.