Are you a Receptionist who has strong customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who thrives working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is a management firm that was established in 1988.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will assist renters, property owners, vendors and prospects by providing excellent customer service both over the phone and in person.
- Answer customer and vendor questions and complaints
- Direct inquires to the appropriate internal parties
- Assist with organizational and data keeping projects
- Collect and organize rent payments
- Monitor office supplies and place orders
- Receive letters, packages and distribute them accordingly
- Monitor office expenses
- Maintain the appearance of the Reception area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Prior customer service experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and Windows programs
- Strong customer service skills
- Organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Proactively seek out projects as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm and 1 Saturday per month 10:00am – 2:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140329
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.