Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is has receptionist experience?
Our client is a well-known, stable real estate company with a great reputation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be working at the front desk for the company where they will be the first impression to every customer.
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Make each customer feel comfortable
- Answer incoming calls (about 10-15 per day)
- Transfer calls to Agents as requested
- Assist Agents in checking in and out lock boxes entering the information into an Excel spreadsheet
- Take care of the mail for the office
- Assist any projects that come up
- Make sure the office and break room are presentable
- Handle administrative support for the internal staff and management with different things they may need to be done
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception experience
- Computer savvy to learn new things
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience working with “Google Docs” is a huge plus
- Must make a great first impression
- Professional, positive, friendly and welcoming
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask and keep the customer the number one priority
- Ability to step in, learn the job and hit the ground running
- Must not be afraid to ask questions as they arise
- Must be comfortable doing some general office cleanup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Stable, well-known company with a great reputation
- Ability to take on more responsibilities
- Variety within the role
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 140418
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.