Are you a Receptionist who is motivated and enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to work in a team environment?
Our client is a non-profit organization that has been in business since 1965.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk answering phones and greeting all of the people coming into the office.
- Assist the head of Human Resources with lots of administrative tasks
- Take notes, write up meeting minutes and help with reports
- Assist with the filing of all the confidential paperwork
- Assist with coding bills
- Keep the supply room up to date
- Assist with the mail and distribute accordingly
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Any experience working in a non-profit organization is also a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong people skills and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction once trained
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Growth opportunities
- Family feel environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm (light overtime may be required)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140474
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.