Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a medical setting? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a chiropractic clinic in the Oshkosh area that has been servicing their patients since 1994.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet patients by name as the patient checks in for their appointments and give them the proper paperwork to fill out.
- Review paperwork to ensure accuracy, completion and explain any required procedures
- Answer phones
- Schedule patient appointments
- Follow up via phone with patients who have missed their appointments
- Escort patient to appropriate room
- Keep rooms clean/organized and ensure supplies are available
- Collects payments and enter charges/payments
- Update doctor stat sheets and files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Front desk, receptionist and/or administrative experience
- May consider call center, retail or teller experience
- In person customer service experience is preferred
- Medical or healthcare industry experience is a plus
- Experience working with insurance is a plus
- Computer literate and be able to catch on quickly
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment, multitask and switch gears quickly
- Ability to empathize with the patients
- Detailed and organized
- Clear and pleasant speaking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clinic strives to help patients live healthy and pain free lives without medicine or surgery
- Great longevity of staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 32-40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140537
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.