Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is incredibly active in the community, very focused on giving back and making a difference for their members and the communities in which they live.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting every member, directing them to where they need to go and answering minimal phone calls.
- Schedule appointments
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks in
- Record and distribute telephone messages
- Assist with check order processing and contact members about when checks are received
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience is ideal
- Any banking or financial industry experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Professional front desk demeanor
- Positive attitude with a smile
WHAT YOU GET:
- All positions over 20 hours offer full benefits
- Company is incredibly active in the community
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Appleton: Monday – Wednesday 1:00pm – 5:15pm, Thursday & Friday 1:00pm – 6:15pm and every other Saturday 7:45am – 12:15pm
Menasha: rotating half day schedule (Week 1: Monday – Friday 8:15am – 1:15pm and Week 2: Monday – Wednesday 1:00pm – 5:15pm, Thursday & Friday 1:00pm – 6:15pm and Saturdays 7:45am -12:15pm)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 140469
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.