Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned team environment?
Our client specializes in wholesale used auto parts, recycling and salvage.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, transfer calls, greet any walk-in traffic and direct them to the right person.
- Assist with answering customer’s questions
- Scan and organize documents
- Send emails, faxes and mail out
- Take notes and make reminders
- Assist with other departments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or receptionist experience is highly preferred
- Would consider customer service experience
- Computer savvy to learn new software
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone and in person
- Strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills
- Very team focused
- Career-driven and excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family focused
- Family business that has been around since the 1960’s
- Very kind family that owns it
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00/ hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140651
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.