Are you a Receptionist who is passionate about wellness? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is a multi-location clinic that has been providing award-winning service for over 60 years. They specialize in many types of care and treatment options and have helped thousands.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be providing excellent customer service while sitting at the front desk, greeting patients, scheduling appointments as well as answering all calls and directing them accordingly.
- Receive payments and balance payment records at the end of the shift
- Maintain gown supplies (this includes washing, drying and folding gowns)
- Help process medical records upon request from Central Billing
- Assist with other general office tasks such as help keep the office tidy and assist with filing, enter in patient information, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office and/or customer service experience
- Experience juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment is highly preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly and work with multiple screens
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Passionate about wellness
- Professional, friendly, personable and easy going
- Ability to work with interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that really cares about their employees
- Growing company
- Chance for advancement and promotion
- Company offers chance for continuing education in their field if they wanted to obtain certifications
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
Hours: Full-time Monday – Saturday between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr. (after 6 months pay will increase to $15.00)
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140730
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.