Are you a Receptionist with strong customer service skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a very well-known company in the area with a great reputation?
Our client is a law office that has been in business since the earlier 1900’s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk, answering phones and greeting walk-in visitors/clients.
- Take payments from and produce receipts for clients
- Add deposit tickets
- Figure out discrepancies if money counts are off
- Translate for Spanish speaking clients, written and verbal, if bilingual
- Miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience, ideally receptionist experience, but may consider call center / retail experience with great personality and a quick learner
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus
- Able to hit the ground running
- Comfortable working with numbers, money and confident with math skills
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Personable and friendly
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work well independently, follow company policies and procedures set by the state bar
- Good communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity internally
Hours: 8:00am – 5:15pm, will consider part time schedules – contact us for details
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140811
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.