Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in metal roofing and siding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greeting customers coming into the office and answering phones.
- Complete invoicing/billing for customer orders and review them for accuracy
- Complete clerical functions such as filing, faxing and scanning
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical or customer service experience is ideal
- Customer service personality
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Computer savvy with the ability to pick up on new technology/programs quickly
- Motivated, positive and energetic
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Strong multitasking skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Busy environment
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: McFarland, WI
Job ID: 140925
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.