Are you a Receptionist who loves people and animals? Are you a Receptionist who thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment?
Our client has been serving the Fox Valley community for the past 120 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, transfer calls, transfer calls from voice to text and take messages.
- Greet and guide visitors
- Reach out to team members to help with donation and receipts
- Light clerical work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception and office experience
- Vet clinic or animal experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- Must be okay with some animals roaming around
- Compassionate and sympathetic
- Outgoing and personable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company has been around since 1892
- Passionate organization
- Sick days
Hours: Monday-Friday and rotating Saturdays 9:00am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140950
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.