Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a team-based environment? Are you a Receptionist who likes variety?
Our client has been in business for well over 100 years and is one of the largest contractors in the nation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will assist with a variety of office duties.
- Answer phones and greet guests
- Check in packages via UPS and mail
- Create nameplates/business cards
- Fax, laminate and put together binders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Previous office experience
- Customer service skills
- Previous receptionist experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Motivated and willing to help
- Self-starter, catch on quickly
- Team player
- Adaptable to change
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business since 1880
- Great longevity/stability within the company
- Company that provides continuous learning, improvement and development opportunities
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140958
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.