Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a fun and busy environment?
Our client has 40 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. They provide their customers in south central Wisconsin with the innovative and quality products they desire.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet walk-in traffic, answer incoming calls and redirect the caller to the proper associate or take messages.
- Answer all the customer’s questions and address their complaints
- Serve as the liaison between the Office Manager other internal staff and customers
- Assist with writing up fliers
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of previous receptionist or customer service experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Friendly, positive, energetic and patient
- Excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Must take direction well
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun and busy work environment
- Opportunity to work with a team that likes to laugh
- Food days
- Casual and laid back dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 141005
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.