Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Receptionist who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client is a smaller, boutique firm that provides legal services to families and individuals in Madison and the surrounding areas.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will support an office of three attorneys.
- Answer phone calls
- Greet, welcome and direct clients
- Maintain appearance of reception area, copy room and conference rooms
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Maintain the schedule and calendars
- Assist with photocopying, scanning and data entry
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of work experience in a professional office setting
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and self-starter
- Friendly and outgoing with an over the phone smile
- Ability to work with and relate to all types of personalities
- Self-starter and ability to work well independently with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills with multiple interruptions throughout the day
- Team player and must be flexible and adaptable to help out wherever needed
- Must take ownership of their position and be willing to put in extra time as needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, boutique firm
- Professional, yet fun environment
- Team environment with the opportunity to work independently
- Growing firm
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm (can offer some flexibility: 7:30am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5:30pm)
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $18.00-$20.00/hr.
Location: Middleton, WI
Job ID: 141054
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.