Are you a Receptionist who is motivated and enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to work in a team environment?
Our client is a non-profit organization that has been in business since 1965.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be sitting at the front desk answering phones and greeting visitors.
- Assist the head of Human Resources with administrative tasks
- Take notes, write up meeting minutes and help with reports
- Assist with the filing of all the confidential paperwork
- Keep the supply room up to date
- Assist with the mail and distribute accordingly
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong people skills and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently with minimal direction once trained
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Growth opportunities
- Family feel environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $13.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141092
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.