Are you a Receptionist who has exceptional people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to work very part-time hours?
Our client provides high quality products in their industry and continually exceeds customer expectations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet walk-in traffic and answering phones.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience, phones experience preferred
- Customer service skills
- Dynamics AX experience preferred
- Quick learner and grasp on to the role quickly
- Attention to detail and solid follow-through skills
- Able to work independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual work environment
- Fun team with a collaborative environment
- Coffee café
Hours: Fridays 8:00am-4:30pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 141126
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.