Are you a Receptionist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of labels and other packaging related items; they also provide technology solutions to a variety of industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet walk-in traffic, answer phones, handle the mail as well as travel arrangements and enter data.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, office support/clerical and/or customer service experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Energetic, outgoing and a people person
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employer who takes pride in the employees
- Excellent employee culture
- Family friendly and they have fun at work
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 42.5 hours per week 7:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Little Chute, WI
Job ID: 141334
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.