Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in metal roofing and siding.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones and greet customers.
- Invoice and bill for customer orders
- Data entry, fax and scan
- Maintain office area
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service and office assistant experience
- Invoicing experience a plus
- Customer service personality
- Typing skills
- Computer savvy
- Motivated, detailed and able to multitask
- Comfortable working in a small office
WHAT YOU GET:
- Busy environment
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: McFarland, WI
Job ID: 141451
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.