Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within the medical industry? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a chiropractic clinic in the Oshkosh area that has been servicing their patients since 1994.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet patients by name as the patient checks in for appointments and give patients the proper paperwork to fill out.
- Review paperwork to ensure accuracy, completion and explain any required procedures
- Answer phones
- Schedule patient appointments
- Follow up via phone with patients who have missed appointments
- Escort patients to the appropriate room
- Keep rooms clean/organized and ensure supplies are available
- Collects payments and enter charges/payments
- Update doctor stat sheets and files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Front desk, receptionist and/or administrative experience
- Call center, retail or teller experience a plus
- Face to face customer service experience preferred
- Medical or healthcare industry experience a plus
- Insurance experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Multitask and switch gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed and organized
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Clinic strives to help patients live healthy and pain free lives without medicine or surgery
- Great longevity of staff
- Positive work environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 36-40 hours per week between 7:00am-6:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141492
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.