Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a part-time opportunity with a company that offers great benefits? Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be greet/direct members, answer phone calls and schedule appointments.
- Provide exceptional service
- Record and distribute telephone messages
- Assist with check order processing and contact members when checks are received
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience a plus
- Banking or financial industry experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Professional and a positive attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Rotating half day schedules Monday-Saturday. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: DePere, WI
Job ID: 141504
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.