Are you a Receptionist who has customer service experience? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a church in Appleton, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, answer phones as well as greet visitors/members.
- File, data entry and make copies
- Keep inventory of and order office supplies
- Complete projects
- Backup to complete the bulletin
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience
- Receptionist or office experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Supportive of the ministry’s mission
- Organizational and good listening skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great longevity with staff
- Welcoming work environment
- Paid holidays if the holiday falls on a scheduled work day
Hours: 12-15 hours per week between 9:00am-4:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141505
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.