Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with computers? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing team environment?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be splitting your time between two different departments for the office.
- Answer incoming calls & greet walk-in traffic
- Price, code and enter delivery receipts
- Enter credit memos and invoices
- Answer inquiries from company locations
- Process accounts to meet deadlines
- Data entry and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception, accounts payable, invoicing or any office experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Outlook experience a plus
- Data entry skills
- MaddenCo or AS400 software a plus
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 8:30am-5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141568
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.