Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Established in 1928, our client specializes in custom metal cabinets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the phones as well as sort mail and put together shop packets.
- Put together blueprints
- Customer service responsibilities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, office or customer service experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent people skills
- Organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible work environment
Hours: Full or part time hours between 7:30am-5:00pm. Contact us for details.
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141563
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.