Are you a Receptionist who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a family-oriented medical practice?
Our client is an independent practice in the Oshkosh area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones as well as schedule appointments and check in patients.
- Take co-pays
- Balance cash box
- Insurance verifications
- Scan insurance cards & ensure paperwork is completed and organized
- General office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service, receptionist or front desk experience
- Medical reception/office experience preferred
- Computer/tech savvy to learn industry specific software quickly
- EHR experience a plus
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to switch gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Stay calm under pressure
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-oriented company
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: Monday 8:00am-6:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 8:00am- 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141571
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.