Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the company switchboard & transfer calls as well as greet and direct visitors.
- Assist with letters
- General office work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception or switchboard experience preferred
- Will consider other customer service experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team spirit
- Department that does a lot with the community
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Health insurance
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Receptionist: $18.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141606
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.