Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking to gain some experience within an accounting firm?
Our client is an accounting firm that has been recognized for providing excellent service. They provide each of their clients with personalized and professional services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer incoming calls as well as greet clients coming into the office and assist clients as they drop off/pick up their tax documents.
- Copy/scan tax return documents
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office experience
- Receptionist/phones experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and outgoing
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Firm is recognized for providing superb service
- Opportunity to gain experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: Full-time hours. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $18.00-$20.00 based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141675
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.