Are you a Receptionist who is motivated and enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a non-profit organization that has been in business since 1965.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, answer phones as well as greet visitors and assist the Human Resources team with administrative tasks.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Non-profit experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong people skills and self-motivated
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Work well independently with minimal direction
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Growth opportunities
- Family feel environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Pay for the Receptionist position: $12.50/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141734
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.