Are you a Receptionist who has Epic experience? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client specializes in surgical procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will get the waiting room ready for the day as well as check in patients using Epic and verify patient’s health insurance.
- Take co-pays
- Answer phones
- File out the FMLA paperwork
- Send medical records requests
- Scanning and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Medical assistant, CNA or any experience working in a clinic using Epic
- Receptionist experience preferred
- Epic experience (would like to see experience from work versus schooling)
- MSWD & Outlook skills
- ThedaCare system or Bellin Epic EMR experience preferred
- Personable and easygoing
- Organized and detailed
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Handle highly confidential information
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Friendly team environment
- Company is accommodating to their employee’s needs
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $15.00-$17.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141754
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.