Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you a Receptionist who has office experience and strong customer service skills?
Our client is a manufacturing company that has been serving their clients for over 90 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will open/close the office as well as get the front desk area set up for the day and handle front desk duties.
- Answer phones and greet customers at the door
- Clean the conference room
- Tidy up the kitchenette area
- Handle paperwork, rebate items and mail
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office, administrative and/or receptionist experience
- Customer service skills
- MSWD & Excels skills
- Dedicated and reliable
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great social media presence & website
- Opportunity to gain experience
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm preferred but would look at 8:00am-2:30pm or 3:00pm (flexible)
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141785
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.