Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours within the medical field?
Our client is a locally owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will check in patients using the EMR system as well as verify all patient insurance information is current & collect patient co-pays.
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer & transfer calls as well as make reminder calls
- Call on patient benefits and referrals from physicians
- Conduct prior authorizations
- Scan insurance card(s), referral, demo/HIPAA information into the EMR system
- Fax therapy notes and initial evaluations to physicians
- Conduct marketing for the clinic as directed
- Run reports
- Drop deposit at the bank
- Assist with laundry
- Place order for office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist or front desk experience preferred
- Will consider someone who has excellent face to face customer service skills
- Healthcare or medical experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Upbeat can do attitude
- Passionate to help people and serve patients as their number 1 priority
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Great team to work with
- Locally owned
Hours: 12 hours per week, Wednesday 8:00am-12:00pm and Friday 8:00am-5:00pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141801
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.