Are you a Receptionist looking to pick your work location? Are you a Receptionist who has relationship building skills?
Established in 2013, our client focuses on commercial and farm insurance.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer calls as well as take messages and document calls.
- Greet walk in traffic
- Create reports
- Follow up calls to customers
- Assist with scheduling
- Data entry, filing and miscellaneous office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or retail experience
- Receptionist experience a plus
- Outlook skills
- Tech savvy to learn the company system
- Excellent customer service / relationship building skills (over the phone and in person)
- Desire to work and learn new things
- Outgoing, detailed and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company/environment
- Ability to learn and grow in skills and responsibilities, as the agency continues to grow
- Take ownership of the role and help the company to be successful
- Vacation pay
Hours: Monday-Friday 25 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141840
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.