Are you a Receptionist who has strong prioritizing and multitasking skills? Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills?
Our client assists members of the Oshkosh area. For over 50 years, they have been proud to be able to make a difference and help those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet/direct visitors as well as answer phones, handle mail and assist with other clerical tasks needed.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Customer service experience & skills
- Property management, affordable housing programs and fair housing law experience/knowledge a plus
- Computer savvy to learn their industry specific software
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Handle highly confidential information
- Strong prioritizing and multitasking skills
- Show respect and patience to all clients
- Team spirit, integrity and moral
- Valid driver’s license
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that has great staff longevity
- Opportunity to help make a difference in the community
Hours: 20 hours per week. Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.23/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141841
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities.