Are you a Receptionist who has strong people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity for the summer?
Our client is a general contractor specializing in commercial, agriculture and industrial markets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones as well as greet visitors, scan/file documents and enter data.
- Order office supplies
- Daily mail
- Stock conference room fridges
- Arrange proposal binders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience preferred
- Will consider someone with excellent customer service/phone skills
- Computer savvy to learn their software
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Friendly, outgoing, personable and approachable
- Laid back yet professional demeanor
- Able to manage the front desk and volume of phones
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team longevity
- 100% employee owned company
- Small, comfortable environment
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, Friday until 4:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141951
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.