Are you a Receptionist who has strong people skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working independently?
Our client has been proudly serving the area for 15 years. They focus on finding the right product for their customers without using high-pressure sales.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for all customers, answer phones as well as greet walk-in customers.
- Assist customers with sales of products in the showroom
- Enter customer information into the system
- Office tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or customer service experience
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Self-motivated & focused
- Empathetic and strong customer service/people skills
- Work well independently but not afraid to ask questions
- Ability to multitask well & act quickly under pressure
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Great internal longevity
- Growth & learning opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142003
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.