Are you a Receptionist who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is a law firm in the Madison area that has been in business for over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will manage a multi-lined phone system as well as greet clients and format & proofread legal documents.
- Calendar scheduling and conference room coordinator
- Maintain electronic files
- Help with miscellaneous administrative tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Multi-line phone experience
- Receptionist experience preferred
- Law firm experience a plus
- Legal schooling a plus
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Comfortable converting PDF’s to MSWD documents
- Strong multitasking skills
- Eager and ready to learn
- Career-driven & a team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- One of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “top workplace” “healthiest employer” and “best place to work”
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Competitive compensation packages
Pay for the Receptionist position: $40,000-$55,000/yr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142028
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.