Are you a Receptionist who enjoys building customer relationships? Are you a Receptionist who works well with numbers and purchase orders?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer incoming calls as well as assist customers with questions, meet and greet incoming guests.
- Create and close repair orders
- Manage paperwork
- Enter hours into computer
- Enter and process invoices and purchase orders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist/office experience preferred
- Will consider someone who has phone experience and excellent customer service skills
- Invoicing experience a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Work well with numbers and learn invoices/purchase orders
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to pick up on new tasks quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great employee longevity
- Laid back environment
- Opportunity to build a career
- Benefits offered
Hours: 7:30am-5:00pm, 8.5 hours per day
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID 141937
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.