Are you a Receptionist who has strong data entry skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is law firm that has been practicing law for over 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones & transfer calls as well as greet any walk-in traffic and any other duties that may come up.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist/front desk experience
- Law firm experience a plus
- Associate degree or certification in Paralegal Studies a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Any experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro or Time Matters a plus
- Work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly, personable & easygoing
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business over 50 years
- Flexible with employees
- Growing firm
- Health insurance pending on length of position
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday & Friday 8:00am-3:00pm (summer hours). Normal business hours are 8:30am-5:00pm.
Length: Temporary (while hire). Client may consider an employee assigned for the temporary need for the permanent position.
Pay for the Receptionist position: $14.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142109
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.