Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP?
Our client is a mental health clinic in Madison, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones, greet patients as well as schedule appointments and maintain the schedule for providers.
- Assist doctors with processing of forms and documents
- Update & email doctors with reschedules/updates
- Timely respond to emails and electronic faxes
- Send DocuSign forms to patients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist experience from a healthcare setting
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Valant software a plus
- Friendly and professional
- Empathic & compassionate temperament
- Responsive to emails
- Prioritize and juggle multiple duties well
- Maintain confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back & relaxed environment
- Great team
Length: Temporary, possible Temporary-to-Hire
Pay for the Receptionist position: $16.50-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142117
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.