Are you a Receptionist who has excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a law firm in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the phones & greet walk-in traffic as well as handle all the incoming email that goes to the general email box and compose the routine replies.
- Route incoming court documents and mail
- File records
- Order supplies
- Handle the mail
- Assist with typing meeting notes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Friendly & strong people skills
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn additional tasks as time goes on
- Detail oriented
- Driver’s license & proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team
- Small office feel
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Flexibility for unpaid days off
- Sick days
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm, during the summer you will take a shorter lunch and can leave at 2:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142205
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.