Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working with people? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a locally owned, nationally recognized company. They provide personalized, thorough care.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will check in patients using the EMR system as well as verify all patient insurance information is current & collect patient co-pays.
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer & transfer calls
- Make reminder calls
- Call on patient benefits and referrals from physicians
- Conduct prior authorizations
- Scan insurance card(s), referral, demo/HIPAA information into the EMR system
- Fax therapy notes and initial evaluations to physicians
- Conduct marketing for the clinic as directed
- Run reports
- Place order for office supplies
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist or front desk experience preferred
- Will consider someone who has excellent face to face people skills
- Healthcare or medical experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- Upbeat can do attitude
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company with opportunities for advancement
- Great team to work with
- Locally owned
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- HSA account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Hours: 7:00am-4:00pm, 8:00am-5:00pm or 9:00am-6:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142240
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.