Are you a Receptionist that thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Receptionist with strong time management skills?
Our client is a family owned and operated management company with almost 100 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer the phones and greet walk-in traffic.
- Take rent payments and complete paperwork
- Handle emergency requests or needs from clients
- Email/text and call residents as needed for anything that needs to be communicated or followed up on
- Incoming and outgoing daily mail
- Enter receipts and monthly rent checks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office / customer service experience within a small business office setting
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer savvy to pick up on new computer software quickly
- Outstanding customer service skills, friendly, personable, positive, upbeat
- Ability to handle a variety of personalities
- Fast paced, resolve issues and remain calm in a variety of situations
- Ability to make good business decisions
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Time management and prioritizing skills
- Detailed and accurate and work well with numbers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety within the role
- Company that cares about helping people
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Simple IRA
- Vacation pay
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between 7:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142263
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.