Are you a Receptionist who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Receptionist who has excellent customer service & people skills?
Our client specializes in podiatry and has been in business for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will field incoming requests/questions via phones as well as schedule patients and will eventually handle medical record requests.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, office assistant or administrative experience in an office setting
- Medical/health care industry experience preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service & people skills
- Focused & calm in a very fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills and a quick learner
WHAT YOU GET:
- Highest referred office within their industry
- “Best of the Valley” company
- Internal longevity
- Commission for things sold
- Discounted services
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $18.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 142285
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.