Are you a Receptionist who has strong time-management skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for a career opportunity within a stable, growing company in the Oshkosh area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will greet visitors as well as answer phones and mail invoices, statements & checks.
- Complete and attach packing slips
- File paperwork
- Maintain employee vacation & time off requests
- Help with miscellaneous projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative experience
- Reception experience a plus
- Interest in doors and hardware
- Construction or architectural industry experience preferred
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent people & customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Positive and winning attitude
- Multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm or 7:00am-4:00pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 142300
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.