Are you a Receptionist who has professional & excellent people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company with over 50 years of experience. As a leading innovator, they focus on environmental sustainability.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will sit at the front desk, answer incoming calls and route calls to the right person.
- Answer questions
- Greet visitors
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- General office tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Reception, office assistant and/or administrative experience that has some type of reception duties
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Professional demeanor, positive and excellent communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing & welcoming
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful front office environment
- Great longevity within the company
Hours: Full-time hours preferred 40 hours per week between 7:30am-4:30pm, will consider 24-32 hours working 3 or 4 days per week 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Job ID: 142321
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.