Are you a Receptionist who has office experience? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client organizes all union workers within their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones as well as greet and direct visitors to the right person.
- Data entry, filing and scanning
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Create monthly newsletters in MSWD
- Assist with daily office tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Receptionist experience preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly & welcoming demeanor
- Comfortable working in a union setting
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual and laid back environment
- Opportunity to gain new experience
- Great internal longevity
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00am-4:30pm. Contact us for additional details.
Pay for the Receptionist position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142390
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.