Are you a Receptionist who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Receptionist who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible & family-owned company?
Our client specializes in the repairs and installation of their products for both residential and commercial clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Receptionist, you will answer phones & greet all walk-in traffic as well as enter service calls into the computer.
- Assist customers in the showroom
- Additional responsibilities as time goes on
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist, office assistant, clerical or retail experience
- Computer savvy
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Strong & accurate data entry skills
- Pleasant attitude and excellent people skills
- Organized and multitasking skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company that has excellent longevity
- Family flexible company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation
Hours: 30 hours per week 7:30am-1:30pm (flexible to a 8:00am/8:15am start time)
Pay for Receptionist: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141497
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.